Do you have a strong passion for great games, clean code and new technologies? Do you possess the ability to work in an agile team of artists, designers and programmers? That’s great, because no-pact, the Kristal Piksel award winning studio, is looking for Game Programmers!
- Build great quality games.
- Frequently prototype new concepts.
- Develop best practices in the team through participation in design and code reviews.
- Proactively contribute to the team effort with your ideas for new features and identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in game development.
- Top-notch programming and debugging skills in C/C++ and/or C#.
- Significant involvement in the development of at least 1 shipped game.
- Knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the processes needed to make a game.
- Dedication to engineering excellence.
- Ability to review, analyze and document programming codes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Having pet projects or contributing to any open source projects.
- Familiarity with Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality concepts/tools.
- Knowledge of client-server communication, networking and multiplayer game architecture.
- Experience in applying software development patterns.
- Playing games! 🙂
If you’d like to apply, please send your resume and a short note about why you’d like to work at no-pact to email@example.com. Thanks in advance for your interest!