Do you have a strong passion for games, clean code and new technologies? Do you possess the ability to work in an agile team of artists, designers and programmers? That’s great, because we are looking for Game Programmers!
- Build great quality games.
- Frequently prototype new concepts.
- Develop best practices in the team through participation in design and code reviews.
- Proactively contribute to the team effort with your ideas for new features and identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in game development with Unity.
- Top-notch programming and debugging skills in C#.
- Significant involvement in the production of at least one shipped game developed with Unity.
- Knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the processes needed to make a game.
- Dedication to engineering excellence.
- Ability to review, analyze and document programming codes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Passion for games!
- Having pet projects or contributing to any open source projects.
- Knowledge of client-server communication, networking and multiplayer game architecture.
- Experience in applying software development patterns.
- Playing mobile games!
If you’d like to apply, please send your resume and a short note about why you’d like to work at no-pact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your interest!