Do you have a strong passion for great games and world class game art? Do you possess the ability to work in an agile team of artists, designers and programmers? That’s great because no-pact, the Kristal Piksel award winning studio, is looking for Junior Generalist Game Artists!
- Build great quality 2D/3D artwork for great quality games in a fast-paced and high-volume production environment.
- Design, model and produce captivating concept art, environments, characters, objects, textures and other visual elements for our games.
- Create breathtaking scenes through the use of composition, color, lighting, shaders, and other visual effects.
- Develop and internalize best practices in the art team through participation in design reviews.
- Contribute to the team effort with your ideas and suggestions on how we can produce better games.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in visual arts, visual communication design or equivalent art school.
- Ability to design and produce in various visual styles.
- Thorough knowledge of artwork design and production tools (3ds Max, Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.).
- Knowledge of the Unity engine.
- 1+ years of experience in design and production of game art.
- Ability to design and produce a broad range of 2D visual elements including concept art, environments, characters, objects, game icons and UI.
- Ability to design, model and produce a broad range of 3D visual elements including environments, characters, objects, textures, UV layouts, lighting, shaders and rendering.
- Significant involvement in the development of at least 1 shipped game.
- Knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the process needed to make a game.
- Detail oriented and focused on continual process improvement; must have a strong desire to learn from other members of the team, and to share knowledge and discoveries.
- Dedication to the excellence of artwork production.
- Strong ability to multi-task, organize, and problem-solve while keeping a calm demeanor under tight deadlines.
- Comprehensive art portfolio showcasing your past work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Having pet projects or contributing to any open source projects.
- Familiarity with Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality concepts/tools.
- Playing games!
If you’d like to apply, please send your resume, a link to your portfolio and a short note about why you’d like to work at no-pact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance for your interest!